Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BAKING!!!

If you know me, you probably know I LOVE to bake...especially the decorating part. Lately I've been doing more and more, and I am super excited about it. For Christmas I was spoiled with stuff for the kitchen...a babycakes mini cupcake maker (which also does mini pies), a mini donut maker, a pancake maker, a sandwich maker, and a Cake Cricut. I think I've used the donut maker the most but between that and the cupcake maker there are almost always goodies in the house now. Just last week I got the chance to make Sadie's birthday cake and used the Cake Cricut for part of it. It's gonna take a bit more practice, but by Lily's 3rd birthday I think I will be making some pretty awesome cakes and whatnot :)

Here's a picture of the guiness cupcakes with whiskey frosting and Jenga tower I made for TJ's Birthday. As well as the cake I made for Sadie's birthday. It was made of two layers of banana cake with chocolate sandwiched in between with fudge and a honey-cinnamon frosting. It was pretty yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment