Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy Coupon Lady

So the other day i caught myself watching and admiring the extreme couponers...because, let's face it who wouldn't like to turn a $500 shopping trip into $25. As a SAHM i feel like part of my job is to save as much money as possible. Part of that means I spend some time clipping coupons and looking at ads. Once I even moved our shopping trip to WalMart and did price matching. We saved a bit of money that way, but not enough to make me want to do it all the time. I've decided it's better for me to become an organized couponer than an extreme one so....I started a filing system and spreadsheet. Maybe I am the crazy one that way, but at least before the grocery trip I can look at my spread sheet with expiration dates and savings at my fingertips.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    Try this site couponmom.com I am not an extreme couponer, but I do like to save a little.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete